- Shoulder Velcro strapping system offers multi-position adjustability
- Mesh in and out cover with a Velcro strapping system.
- Bungee external cummerbund stabilizer
- Front and back, bottom-loading plate pocket accepts hard-armor plates and ESAPI
- Zipper back panel system compatible with paraclete mole and assaulter back panels.
- Heavy-duty ambidextrous YKK zipper
- Ship with molle back panel
- Available colors: Smoke green only
- Outer: 500D Cordura
- Inner: 500D Cordura
Ship within 14 days
VAT is included with the shipping rate for the order which goes to the EU.
This CVC is probably the coolest piece of kit I've had in a very long time. There is a reason people are still using these after all these years
Shekkin has done an incredible amount of research and put in an immense amount of effort to get the materials and build quality to such a high standard. The mesh CVC is one of the most comfortable and versatile vests of its time which is why there are still CVC’s being seen in the field today. Shekkin has produced both Smoke Green and Coyote Tan with a very well done Rigger modified Mesh MOLLE CVC. Having worn the RAV, HPC, Mesh CVC and now the Rigger modified Mesh MOLLE CVC I can. Say beyond a doubt that Shekkin Gears has brought back some of the most historically important gear for reenactors and airsofters trying to recreate SMU’s during OIF and OEF. Shekkin Gears has no equal in their customer service. They truly go the extra distance to make sure the customer is always happy.
This is by far the most comfortable vest I have ever worn. The quality control was amazing at ensuring that I got the best product.i have ever purchased. The wait was worth it. The craftsmanship the materials the stitching. 1 for 1 accuracy. This product is amazing. Breatheability durability buy this product. Either buy real clete or buy this. There is no doubt that is 5 for 5 stars with out a doubt in my mind whatsoever.