- Insulation provides maximum wet weather warmth
- Removable insulated hood; cinches with single pull adjuster and does not restrict vision
- Two-way front closure for ventilation and easy on and off
- Waist drawcord retains articulated fit; Velcro cuff closures allow enclosed sleeves
- Internal mesh pockets for radio carriage; internal stash pockets; external zip chest pockets
- Insulated hand pockets protect hands when not wearing gloves
- Upper arm zip pockets are accessible when worn with personal protective equipment
- Vertically routed hem drawcords minimize interference with the duty belt
- 4x4.5 Velcro upper arm identification patches with V-Lite retention ring
- MN30p WINDSTOPPER
- Down feather
- Machine wash in warm water (30 C)
- Double rinse
- Do not use fabric softener
- Tumble dry on medium heat
- Do not iron
It is recommended to choose
M for 170cm tall and 55-65 KGs,
L for 175cm tall and 65-75 KGs,
XL for 180cm tall and 75-85 KGs,
XXL for 185cm tall and 85-95 KGs,
XXXL for 190cm tall and more than 100 KGs.
Ship within 14 days
VAT is included with the shipping rate for the order which goes to the EU.
So warm for the winter months here in NZ where Temps are below 0°C alot.
Quality is amazing and fit is true to size
I got the khaki and wasn't disappointed!!!
I’ve had this jacket since December and I LOVE it! We had a wind chill one day in Texas if about 5°F and with a long sleeve shirt underneath this, I was warm and very comfortable! I have the multicam one
there just isnt competition in reguards to what you pay and what you get
super cool and nice jacket! I bought a jacket in milticam and one in khaki. the one in multicam fits perfectly, but the one in khaki is not the same size even though its tag says so, which is a bit of a shame.
It's a very very good and hot jacket. All the zipper feel very good ! On a field or everyday, she will become your best friend !
The frabric also look very durable